Corinium announced its 2020 Global Top 100 Innovators in Data & Analytics list today. The professional network and media specialist publishes these lists every year to acknowledge the amazing work being done by some of the top minds in its global network of data, analytics, CX and corporate learning leaders.
London, UK, September 2nd, 2020 Corinium announced its 2020 Global Top 100 Innovators in Data & Analytics list today.
The professional network and media specialist publishes these lists every year to acknowledge the amazing work being done by some of the top minds in its global network of data, analytics, CX and corporate learning leaders.
Charlie James, CEO of Corinium, explains: “Corinium has provided a platform for the world’s most dynamic data and analytics leaders to share ideas and network with their peers since our very first CDAO conference in 2013.”
“Since then, we’ve amassed a global network of more than 250,000 business leaders and earned a reputation as the world’s largest community designed specifically to support this new breed of digital executives.”
He adds: “This year is extra special as it marks the launch of Business of Data, our new dedicated content hub, housing our proprietary research, original opinion pieces and a whole host of videos and podcasts, examining the most pertinent issues facing data and analytics leaders.”
Since 2013, Corinium’s editors, researchers and content specialists have produced hundreds of pieces of content and put on more than 200 in-person and digital events and conferences in across the globe.
In the process, they’ve developed strong relationships with thousands of data and analytics leaders, providing them with the unique insights they use to compile their ‘top 50’ and ‘top 100’ lists.
This year’s global ‘top 100’ list features exclusive interviews with 24 data and analytics leaders, including Credit Suisse Global CDAO Dr Adrian Pearce, IBM Global CDO Inderpal Bhandari and Citi Chief Data Scientist, Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory Dan Costanza.
Other prominent names on this year’s list include State of California CDO Joy Bonaguro, Choueiri Group CDO Dr Youmna Borghol, AXA PPP Healthcare CDAO Nirali Patel, HSBC CDO and Head of Analytics Bart Pietruszka, Chubb CDAO Dante Tellez and FICO CAO Scott Zoldi.
Zoldi comments: “It’s an honor to be included on Corinium’s 2020 Global Top 100 Innovators in Data & Analytics list alongside such an illustrious cohort of senior data and analytics leaders from across the globe.”
He adds: “In 2019, I was proud to have realized my dream of filing over 100 patents in the area of AI and machine learning. I found inspiration almost daily in the news, as entire industries are challenged to build and apply ethical AI technology.”
Diversity was ‘top of mind’ as the Corinium team created this list. Women make up 44%% of this year’s ‘top 100’, exceeding the 30% of the data and analytics industry’s workforce that is female by some margin.
Exactly 64% of this year’s ‘top 100’ members are in C-Suite positions. The remaining 36% are department Heads, VPs or Directors.
James concludes: “The hardest thing about compiling these lists each year is deciding who not to include. The industry is changing so rapidly and there’s so much incredible work going on that it’s impossible to include everyone on such a short list! But I hope everyone will agree that the 100 people we’ve selected this year are among the very best in the world today.”
Corinium is the world’s largest community designed to inspire and support the emerging C-Suite executives focused on Data, Analytics, Customer and Digital Innovation.
Stay up to date with Corinium on Twitter @CoriniumGlobal. Subscribe to CXO Insights for regular news updates and case studies: https://coriniumintelligence.com/